Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving

We were very thankful for our lives, our family, and our friends this Thanksgiving. But, we were also thankful for The Nolans inviting us to Florida for a few days! Wesson stayed in Scottsboro with Granddaddy and MiMi. He had a great time and was actually manageable after a 4-day stay with grandparents. I thought it was supposed to be terrible. I'm sure we'll get another shot at it.

So, off we go to Destin! It was very odd not to be with immediate family, but friends are important, too. Dan and Anna served a beautiful Thanksgiving meal that we could have eat for a week! Then, it was off for the fun. Lee went deep sea fishing and caught six red snapper, among other things. Here are a few shots from their day...




I opted out since it was a quick trip and I didn't want to spend it trying to stop rocking. So, I found a few other things to get into!!!!
Yep... I went to the outlets at midnight!!! I have never in all my life! I did get some great deals, and I knocked out my Christmas shopping very quickly! There were tons of families that said they spend Thanksgiving at the beach just so they can shop Black Friday at the outlets. IDEA?!?!