Between Halloween and Wesson's birthday, there were no major events.
Just life at the Parker house. Here are a few of our moments...
Front door finally complete and adorned with pumpkins, a fall wreath, and gorgeous
twirly trees that I got for my birthday from Mama, Daddy, Ginny and Scott.
First face plant... inevitable, I know. Wesson got a little brave a little too close to a TV tray.
Played, clapped and danced with Monkey.
Going on 1 million miles on the School Bus. By far his first favorite toy.
Fell asleep eating a PB&J after a long day at school.
No, we didn't leave him like that long.
Updated the mantle with the precious baby, which, I must say, he loves.
Got several new hats for these cold school mornings. Wesson loves the morning and loves to here "lets go to school." (Not Daddy, just Mama & Wesson, Daddy is not a morning person.)
Got a few birthday presents in the mail and tore the paper into a million pieces.
and... got a BIG box of toys from Aunt Katie!!!