Monday, June 21, 2010
What a weekend! "Aunt Katie" was in Murfreesboro this weekend for a wedding so we had to see her while she was so close! She brought Wesson FOUR more of his most favorite thing... his lovey! Now we have two monkeys, a lion, a giraffe and an owl so there is no excuse not to have one in every room of the house and in the car. We can't wait until she comes back to stay longer in a few weeks!
Lee had a GREAT first Father's Day! He and Wesson snoozed until 8:30! I got up at 8 to fix Lee bacon, egg and cheese biscuits for breakfast. Wesson was ready for breakfast about the time I finished so we all had breakfast together at the table. How normal?!?! Wesson was so rested that he did not take a nap until 11:30 then he slept until 1. He played and played and played. Poor thing wants to crawl so bad but has such a temper that he just ends up banging his head on the floor and screaming. It is cute though! He entertained Lee all afternoon. Oh yeah, we also had Lee's favorite snack as a surprise... pecan pie! Of course, I took a picture of Lee and Wesson yesterday but the card wasn't in the camera so I have to find the cord to download it. I will update the post to add that soon. For now I thought these would work...