Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sweet Finger... aaahhhhh!

He is my child after all! For those of you who have known me my entire life, you know this is the Sweet Finger. To catch everyone else up... I enjoyed chewing/sucking my "sweet finger" (as everyone called since it looked like it tasted that good) instead of my thumb when I was little. Lately, when the paci comes out, the finger goes in! Now I will have to say its not all the time. He does talk to us A LOT, but there are times when he just wants to look around and chew on his finger. The problem is that sometimes he gets his thumb caught in his mouth with the finger and it gets to be too much and he chokes himself. Its actually really cute when he realizes what he has done. The future problem... braces! I'm just going to put my money to the side now! Luckily though, I only had four braces on the front in the 3rd grade and that was it. Last thing... don't know if you can tell, but he is getting a little more peach fuzz on his head!