What a great time! Besides the rainy day, Wesson's shower was perfect! He has so many new things that we are so thankful for. Major thank yous are due to Leigh Ann, Lori, Phyllis, Gail, Naomi, Sarah, Jane, Hayley and Brenda for hosting the party. I have put in a few pictures of his friends and gifts for you!
This is a hand-made blanket from Grandmother. Its gorgeous. The pink outfit was my Dad's! He was Grandmother's fourth born child and she just knew that she was due a girl. Obviously, God had other plans. With all the hard work she put into to making the outfit, she put it on him to go home from the hospital. Now we know what is wrong with him!
Big thanks to Wesson's "aunts" for making the big event.
This is Wesson's river chair from Jennica and Lee. His umbrella says "River 101," which is the class you have to pass before being able to handle the river crew on full-time basis. I think Wesson will catch on pretty quickly!
I must thank the hostesses again for the Super Stroller! It is mac-daddy. I'm not sure that we will be able to see Wesson when he is it for a while. PS - Wesson chauffeurs are going to need credentials to operate this thing. We are dangerous!