Thursday, October 15, 2009

34 Weeks

Wesson is a whole 34 weeks in my belly today. Not liking any belly pictures but I'm willing to sacrifice for the blog. In other news, I had a swine flu shot today. Mom even got one since she will be around our little buddy a lot. I just need to find Lee one now. We went to our third prenatal class tonight - super fun because Hillside has yet another precious CRNA on staff. Learned a lot about epidurals tonight that I have not really worried about knowing since I have been planning to give myself one if no one else would.

Other than that, we are working on packing a few things to have ready to go and ready to wait it out. Its crazy how many women are having their babies a little early... come on Baby Wesson! We are ready to meet you!!!!