Monday, August 31, 2009

Nursery Time and the Hiccups

Aunt Ginny and I did some major shopping for the nursery and are planning a long afternoon of decorating tomorrow. I can't wait to have something some together. Aunt Katie's new room has a fresh coat of paint and looks great. We are still moving furniture around between the bedrooms - just can't seem to get situated. Biggest project for the decorating day will be Ginny putting together the drum shade ceiling light that Woody at Lowes helped us get all the parts for. If we live to see it, I will definitely put pictures up.

My belly hasn't grown much more but Baby Wesson is catching up. I can feel him playing pretty much anytime I sit still. I think he had the hiccups last night about 3:30am. I haven't felt this kind of movement before, but boy did it tickle! I couldn't help but lay there and laugh!