Wednesday, August 5, 2009

24 weeks

Not that this is a milestone, but I put together Wesson's bassinette all by myself! You know I can't wait for someone else to do something for me. It was delivered last week right before I was leaving for the River, and I have been itching to see it since. We went for the neutral ecru so its ready for blue blankets now and maybe some pink blankets later ;)


On another note, I had my 24 week appointment yesterday. My blood pressure was a perfect 114/76 and I haven't gained as much weight as I thought. We don't go back until Sept. 8 - a whole 5 weeks! I think he is saving his weight lecture for me to really gain some major weight. It has to happen sooner or later. Feeling good about myself, I ate a piece of square pizza, a side of fried okra and a piece of Holy Cow cake today for lunch at the hospital. Thats what happens when I have to eat at work for meetings! For the record, it wasn't even that good.